Thursday, August 30, 2012

Welcome to my brain

"For the average human, whose time is cut short, who is busy working, or helping kids build a fort,
 divulged in school books, or everything in between, this is for you, the average human being."


[newbie blogger alert]

Still trying to figure things out and what I really want my blog to be geared towards. I'm assuming it'll just flow into place and be a combination of things.

Pinterest. My deepest indulgence! I remember before there was pinterest, I'd follow peoples blogs and save pictures and I have countless folders of things I'd save. Guess someone finally put the idea on a website, huh? Since it's gone viral, I love to pin, any and everything. Now, actually using what I pin, that's my downfall. Finding the time between working three long shifts a week, watching my niece, and school work is sometimes tough. I love to cook & bake, love DIY, love photography, love trying new things.

I've got tons of stuff on my phone of pictures and great stories that will go along with it as well as things stored all over my computer. Once I get those all uploaded, let the real blogging begin. In the mean time....



XOXO
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment